Thursday 28 January 2016

Product review!

Hello! Recently, I have bought this new product and I found that it works like a dream!

Macadamia oil shampoo...

I have only used this product a couple of but it leaves my hair feeling fresh and gives it a shine like no other shampoo I have ever used. It smells absolutely amazing too! 

The use of the macadamia oil helps to provide nutrients to your hair without bringing a build up of moisture that will make your hair feel greasy. It also helps to reduce the appearance of split ends so you look like you have come straight from the hair salon! 

As I normally have very wavy hair, which is horrible when you don't have time to straighten it, this shampoo has helped to reduce the waves and practically turned it naturally straight! There are some days where I don't even bother to straighten my hair because it won't make a difference!! To be honest this has helped me so much in my life, especially when I wake up late and am in a massive rush!

So, if you are ever in a cosmetics shop I definitely recommend buying some macadamia oil shampoo and giving it a go, it won't do you any harm right?! 


On another note.....how cute is baby Tomlinson?!
On Thursday 21st January, Louis Tomlison and Brianna Jugwirth welcomed their baby son into the world. And today they have revealed his name and the first baby picture and it is honestly the cutest baby ever!! (Excuse the fangirling ;) ) 

Freddie Reign Tomlison:




Chin up, keep smiling and alway be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment