Wednesday 20 January 2016

A Day In The life Of Me!

I don't know about you, (but I'm feeling 22) I'm incredibly nosy at times, especially when it comes to people's lifestyles and what they do. So, I thought why not give you the chance to nosy into the life of me!!

6:47am- Wake up, it's a new day!

6:48am- Regret waking up and want to go back to sleep

6:55am- Get dressed and tie my hair in a ponytail (and go to the loo!)

7:01am- Go downstairs and have breakfast, the usual raspberry cookie oatmeal

7:10am- Go back upstairs and brush my teeth and do my makeup, check my phone for anything I missed whilst asleep

7:30am- Check my timetable and packed bag and make my way to the bus stop for school

8:20am- School!

2:35pm- Finish school and get on the bus to go home or stay after school for revision

4:00pm- Get my arse to the gym!

5:20pm- Dinner!! (Best part of the day)

5:30pm- NEIGHBOURS

6:00pm- Any homework that needs doing or just chilling 

7:30pm- A well earned shower

10:00pm- Going upstairs to bed after watching my TV shows and brush my teeth

10:30pm- Finish reading a chapter or two of whatever I am reading at the time and lights off. It's time to sleep!!!

Eloise
xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment