Friday 29 January 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Good morning all!!

Today is a very special day, and not just because Kirsty and I have a day off! Today is The beautiful Dreamer's 1st birthday!!!

I can't believe how fast the time has flown- it's been a year since we were sat in Kirsty's bedroom, bored and undecided as to what to do! But here we are!

I want to say that owning a blog has brought so much joy to my life and it has been so much better to do it with my best friend. So, thank you Kirsty for co-owning this blog with me, it's been so much fun!!

And now, thank you to everyone who reads our blog!! we honestly didn't believe that we would get the views that we have gotten in a year- 1697 page views and 30,354 views and 6 followers on our Google+ Page!!! Thank you all so much!! We hope you enjoy our content and want us to write more...

So, with that, here's to another great year and let's make it to our 2nd birthday!!!!

Love, Eloise and Kirsty

xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment