Monday 7 December 2015

Xmas Decs

Heyy! So today my good friend Imogen gave me the idea for this post...Thankyou!! I am going to show you some of my Christmas decorations that are up in my  house, I hope you enjoy and sorry for the poor photography, I rushed it!

Only 18 days left to go :D



This is our Christmas tree! As my mum looovvveesss Christmas she makes sure her tree looks beautiful! We have a tradition of decorating the tree with red and silver tinsel, lights and baubles and we have always put this star on the top. Putting up the Christmas tree has always been one of my favourite Christmas activities so as soon as it is acceptable to put it up, I make sure I do!




Every year, my street end up being really competitive when it comes to Christmas lights (even if no one wants to admit it!) It is a well known fact that my street goes mad and it is always the brightest street around! 




We have this display of teddy bears (invented when Immy?!) and they are so cute! We have all animals, ranging from penguins to rabbits and they are always put on the dining room windowsill...I know we sound kinda mad!




This is the Christmas tree that is in my bedroom and it is the prettiest tree I have ever had in there. It is a pop up one so it is super easy to put up, although the lights are an absolute pain! It is white and it comes with pink and gold baubles that are so cute, this tree is definitely my fav! 




Lastly, on our fireplace, we hang our stockings which is such a traditional thing to do! We have never done this before but this year we decided to and I must admit it looks really pretty! My stocking is the teddy bear one and I have had it since I was born, I love it! The small one in the middle is my dog's, don't judge, she deserves presents too!!


I hope you enjoyed and now you should go and decorate your houses until your neighbours think you are Christmas mad!  

Kirsty xx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment