Tuesday 1 December 2015

A Little Bit About Me!!

Hi...

After Kirsty's post, I thought perhaps that I should do the same thing because right now I am procrastinating revision for a Chemistry mock tomorrow and I love you guys all too much!! 

So. here's my post-quel, (trying to make prequel into post and I don't think it worked, haha), mini Q&A... 

Things I cannot leave the house without

Well, I usually leave the house with nothing, depending on where I'm going, and if I do, I just shove it in my pockets. If I'm only popping out and I know I won't be long, then I won't bring anything. Although, if I am going to a friends I most definitely will take my phone. So, it would have to be my phone I guess.

Favourite flowers??

This question is so hard for me because I absolutely love flowers!! I always have a bunch of flowers in my room- they're mainly roses though. I must say, I absolutely adore Sweet Peas as they remind me so much of my Great Grandmother. They smell so gorgeous and come in truly beautiful colours. I really don't know... all of them?!

I'm really not doing well so far...

Heels or flats?

HEELS. Heels for sure. I absolutely love them and not just because they make me look taller. It is so fun to go shoe shopping and I particularly shop for heels, even though I hardly ever have the opportunity to wear them. I have to admit, I've already got my prom shoes... and I don't even have my dress yet!!!

Do I get good grades?

I think so... it depends on what counts as good. For me, I don't like to go on about the grades I get because all that matters is the effort that is put into the work that you do. If you care and genuinely try hard then you will do well. I particularly don't like the feeling of knowing you didn't do as well as you could have and not being satisfied with myself, so I try to avoid that feeling at all costs by doing well.

Do I eat fries with a fork?

It really depends which situation I'm in. If I'm at a restaurant then yes. If I'm around people I'm comfortable with then no.

Any phobias?

Snakes. Dying when I'm not ready. No more cake.

Have I ever had near death experience?

Not that I can recall... I'd like to think that I've been very much alive for 15 years!!

Do I bite your nails?

Not any more!! I used to and it used to be really bad. Really bad. But after realising that it was disgusting and understood how bad it actually hurt, then I tried so hard to stop it. I used nasty tasting nail polish and putting bangles on my wrists so they would make a noise when my hands were moving towards my mouth. And it actually worked!! I love my nails now and I can't even imagine biting them now. Ewww.

Am I into ghost hunting?

Ummm... NO WAY!! Ghosts scare the living daylights out of me, why would I want to hunt them?? Please ghosts leave me alone, I've done nothing wrong. However, I do believe that people watch over us, as in our loved ones. But whether they are ghosts or not I have no idea??

Last thing that made me cry??

Actually, it was earlier today when See You Again came on the radio. I always cry when I hear the song because it makes me think of Paul Walker and it makes me very very sad. I don't know why, it just does. And it's not even like a tear, it's like full on sobbing and a waterfall just floods out of my eyes... It's even making me sad now, so the last time I cried was now... Oh lord, why am I so emotional??

So, that was my mini Q&A. Now that I've done this I should really get on with some chemistry revision. Ugh. And I definitely agree with Kirsty, soon we shall do the TMI tag!! Stay tuned for that!!

Eloise
xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment