Saturday 12 December 2015

TMI tag

Hello! Eloise and I have been together all day today, we went to a Winter Wonderland and we had such a good time!
As we were together, we thought it was the perfect time to do the TMI tag!! Here goes...



1. What are you wearing?

Eloise: Jeans, top and a really warm coat
Kirsty: Jeans, a Christmas jumper and a leather jacaket

2. Ever been in love?
Eloise: Does Harry styles count?
Kirsty: Does Niall Horan count?

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Kirsty: Not had a boyfriend so
Eloise: If you saw the boys in our school you would understand

4. How tall are you?
Eloise: 5ft just
Kirsty: 5ft 4" roughly

5. Any tattoos?
Eloise: Not old enough
Kirsty: It would be illegal so no

6. Any piercings?
Eloise: Ears
Kirsty: Ears

7. OTP?
Eloise: I have too many Braniel, Jackson and April, Maridith and Derek and many more
Kirsty: I don't have one! I'm so boring aren't I?

8. Favourite show?
Eloise: The Walking Dead hands down
Kirsty: Neighbours because of the Brennon brothers 

9. Favourite band
Eloise: One Direction, McFly, Boyzone and the Jonas Brothers
Kirsty: I wonder ummm One Direction

10. Something you miss?
Eloise: My bed
Kirsty: Life being uncomplicated

11. Favourite song?
Eloise: It changes on a daily basis, I don't know
Kirsty: That's a hard one, at the moment it is If I Could Fly by One Direction

12. How old are you?
Eloise:15
Kirsty:15 too

13. What is your Zodiac sign?
Eloise: I'm a Cancer
Kirsty: My birthday is right on the border so it changes so it changes between Cancer and Leo

14. Quality you look for in a guy?
Eloise: Romantic, someone who does really cheesy things 
Kirsty: Someone funny with a nice smile

15. Favourite quote?
Both: Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself!

16. Favourite actor?
Eloise: Clint Eastwood and Harrison Ford
Kirsty: Channing Tatum <3

17. Favourite colour?
Eloise: Light pink or white
Kirsty: Green 

18. Loud music or soft music?
Eloise: Definitely loud
Kirsty: Loud music, especially at concerts

19. Where do you go when you are feeling sad?
Eloise: Three places...My bed, the fridge or my mum
Kirsty: My bedroom

20. How long do you take in the shower?
Eloise: 5 or 10 mins
Kirsty: 10 mins

21. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Eloise: 6:47 to 7:32
Kirsty: Half an hourish

22. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Eloise: Gosh no
Kirsty: I wish, only at kickboxing

23. Turn on
Eloise: Nice hair
Kirsty: Nice smile

24. Turn off
Eloise: Bad breath
Kirsty: Excessive swearing

25. Reason we joined?
Both: It looked fun and we were bored, just an idea at a sleepover

26. Fears?
Eloise: Snakes and dying when I'm not ready
Kirsty: Dying without saying goodbye

27. Last thing that made you cry?
Eloise: Hearing see you again on the radio
Kirsty: Listening to Made In The AM 

28. Last time you said you loved someone?
Eloise: Today I wrote a note for my mum and I ended it with Love You
Kirsty: Last night when I said goodnight to my mum and dad

29. Meaning behind your blog name?
Both: Pinterest quotes mainly, but The Beautiful Dreamer was taken so we had to add 0s

30. Last book you read?
Eloise: The Notebook
Kirsty: Lord of the Flies for English Literature...Its so boring

31. The book you are reading currently?
Eloise: I'm waiting until Christmas because I have asked for Pride and Prejudice
Kirsty: I'm not reading a book as I don't read that often

I hope you enjoyed it!!

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment