Wednesday 23 December 2015

My Favourite Movies At The Moment!!

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to start off by saying I hope you are all having a wonderful break and are really excited for Christmas. I know I am.

Kirsty and I are well (3 days) into the Christmas holidays and have watched WAY too many movies in that space of time. In fact, today we both went to the cinema with our unlimited annual pass (not to brag or anything) and saw Sisters, staring Amy Poehler and Tina Fey, which is very funny. So, I though that I would write my top 10 recommendations for the best films to watch. And just so you know, I have watched ALL of these within the past week. Sad, I know. 

10. Taken


9. Love, Actually


8. The Holiday


7. American Hustle


6. Nativity


5. American Sniper


4. Fury


3. The Hangover Part II


2. Vacation


1. The Hangover



And as an added bonus because I love you all so...

We're The Millers



So these are the best films i've watched to date and I must say you should definitely check them out!!

Have a good day wherever you are and stay safe!

Eloise
xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment