Saturday 7 March 2015

Bucket List!!!




Hey guys!!!

It's my turn to share with you my bucket list!! To be honest, I have a bucket list of about 150 life goals, so I'm not going to lie it was a hard decision choosing my top 10 bucket list ideas!! 

But hey, these are what made it to the top 10:


1. ROAD TRIP- Ever since I was a little girl it has been my dream to road trip across America with a friend, preferably in a VW Campervan! They are so cute and who doesn't want to take tumblresque photos?

2. Kiss someone famous- who doesn't???

3. Go to Wrestlemania- Being a lover of WWE, it is the ultimate dream to see the wrestling on the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania! 

4. Get a psychic reading- I really want to see what my future holds and I love the idea of literally having your future in the palm of your hand.

5. Learn how to fish- It may seem like a weird one but I really want to learn how to fish! It just seems so relaxing, to sit there on open water and wait!

6. Buy a nutcracker- Like in the Nutcracker. It would be amazing to get one in Germany when it's a snowy winter.

7. Have the perfect job, my own business- I was going to write something about falling in love or having the perfect wedding (both of which I deeply want) but I recently saw a feminist post and I felt so empowered that I had to chose this one! I want to prove that we don't have to depend on a man to achieve our dreams, I want to be a strong, independent woman! 

8. Move in with my best friend- Kirsty!!!! We're gonna have so much fun!!!

9. COACHELLA- Perhaps I can kiss a famous person here? But, I seriously want to go to this festival sooo badly!!

10. Truly live my life- Live is too short to not live life to the full!!

Eloise
xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment