Thursday 5 March 2015

Bucket list x

Hello everyone!
 
Today I am going to share with you some of the things that make up my bucket list. Hopefully they will give you some ideas on what to put on yours as well!


1.Visit Australia - I have always wanted to go to Australia, especially because it is sunny there!

2. Go on an African safari - I would love to go on an adventure like this! I love animals as well so it is a win win!

3. Learn how to play the guitar - I cannot play any instrument but I would really love to play guitar!

4. Learn how to surf - Maybe I can learn in Australia?!

5. Swim with dolphins - They are so cute! And I just think it would be an amazing experience!

6. Use a fake name at Starbucks - Haha because I am hilarious like that!

7. Start a food fight - :P

8. Go to a music festival - I would love to spend a weekend with some friends just having a good time at a festival!

9. Watch the sunset at the beach - I think it would be a breath-taking experience, so I have to do it!

10. Spend a whole day watching Disney movies -  Who doesn't love Disney movies?!

Hope you like it
Kirsty x
 
Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment