Saturday 28 February 2015

The Best Friend Tag :)



Hello! As you know from this blog, we are best friends and we feel that it is the right time to do the.......

BEST FRIEND TAG



So, we are going to be putting 11 years of friendship to the test, let's do it!!!



1. How and when did you meet?
As we are both summer babies, we were enrolled into school in the summer of 2004 and put in the same class. However, it wasn't until Year 1 that we really became friends. 

2. What is your favourite memory together?

There are way too many to count. But, when we went to One Direction at Wembley Stadium. Can we just say they hip thrusted in our direction!!!!!   

3. Describe each other in one word

Kirsty: Phenomeniall, hahaha
Eloise: Legendary

4. What is your dream job?

Kirsty: Choreographer for One Direction!!!
Eloise: I don't have a dream job. If it involves Harry Styles then I'm all for it!!

5. What is your favourite make up brand?

Kirsty: I don't wear make up....
Eloise: Uhhh... If I had to choose, it would be Maybelline

6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?

Kirsty: Eloise's obsession over having a high battery life... it annoys me!!
Eloise: If ever we are bored, she will never say what she wants to do, it's always I don't mind...

7.  If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would you go and why??

Kirsty: Australia!! Because the accents are amazing, it's sunny, unlike England, where it rains 24/7 and we can track down Mark Brennan and Tyler Brennan. (#Neighbours) 
Eloise: America. USA! USA! USA! I've always wanted to road trip and who better to do that with than the one and only!!! And the food is the bomb.com and she would kill me if I tried all the food without her!! 


It should be a crime


8. Favourite inside joke?

Neine!!! 

9. If your house was burning down, what would you save and why?

Kirsty: I would save my laptop with all my photos on it because I'm a nice person.
Eloise: Blankie!!! I've had it since I was a baby and I cannot sleep without it in my bed... I would be distraught for life.....

10. Most Likely to...

Get drunk: Kirsty
Cry in public: Eloise
Fall whilst walking: Kirsty
Laugh at the wrong moment: Eloise
Be a drama queen: Eloise
Always be happy: Kirsty
Be caught in a chicken suit: Neither 
Know all the words to a TV show theme song: Kirsty
Worry about small things: Eloise
Give all their money to charity: Kirsty


Studies show that if you're friends for 10 years, you'll be friends for life, so sorry you're stuck with me...
 
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on bloglovin'

 
Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox
 






No comments:

Post a Comment