Thursday 3 March 2016

Struggling??

Mother's day is coming up and lets face it, our mums deserve the world! They are always there for us, we can talk to them about anything and they provide us with the best entertainment with all the stupid things they say and do! Honestly, my mums attempt at singing could put a smile on my face instantly :)


So, hands up if you are struggling with plans to make your mother's day amazing...here are some fun, easy and creative ideas that will bring tear of happiness to your mum's eye...


1. A jar filled with 52 notes, your mum can open 1 a week for the entire year. You can write thankyou notes, what you love about her or just things that would make her day. I did this for my mum one year and she absolutely loved it, she cried at every note she read!


2. A now and then photo. You can find a photo of your entire family or just you two when you were little and recreate the photo. It would be amazing to see the difference and would always give you something to look back on when you are older...you can even do it every mother's day to see how much you have change over the year!


3. Now this one, I personally wouldn't do but that is just because I can't stand cleaning! You can give her a week off of housework, everything your mum normally does, you do. This means she can sit on the sofa with her feet up, watching her favourite soap, without a worry in the world!


4. Record a message to your mum on her phone and set it as her ringtone. Every time she gets a call, she will be reminded that you love her and how grateful you are for everything she has done, it will bring a smile to her face.


5. And the easiest, but definitely my mum's favourite present...let her have a lie in and make her breakfast in bed!


I hope this gives you some ideas and that you have a fab day on Sunday,
Kirsty


Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

1 comment:

  1. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. See the link below for more info.


    #dreamer
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete