Tuesday 1 March 2016

Leo DiCaprio

As I'm sure you have all heard, Leo has FINALLY won his Oscar for best actor and I am probably the happiest person on earth right now!!!

I mean it's about time he won the damn thing...

 (Look at him white knuckle that thing!!)

I have a very soft spot for him and i think that he is just the best... especially for all his charity work, his A* acting in The Revenant (if you haven't seen it yet I would recommend you do!) and well, for just him being him!

Now, he may be my bae, but I am sad that the Oscar memes now have no relevancy. #sadface

However, I think we should bring it back one more time for old times sake so, here are my faves.



And my all time favourite...


So here we have it, the best Leo DiCaprio Oscar memes!


Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment