Tuesday 7 April 2015

The One and Only Kirsty

Kirsty, Kirsty, Kirsty...

She's my person!


She knows me inside out, she's more like a sister to me than my best friend... more so than my biological sister!!

She NEVER fails to make me laugh and if I'm not in a good mood, or I've got problems, she's the first person I go to because she's my person! I know that whatever life throws at me, and trust me- my life's a storm, Kirsty has got my back through thick and thin! She's stuck with me despite all my flaws and for that I am truly grateful for having her as a best friend!


Her kind heart and sensitive soul inspires me everyday and she possesses more talent in her pinky finger than I have in my whole body... and more. Her incredible sense of humour and cheeky laugh always makes me smile and we have the best inside jokes! (I can't tell you any of them other wise they will be outside jokes... hahaha) 

She's honestly the best person in the whole world and I will fight you if you try to say other wise!! (I probably won't fight you, just give you a weird look) I am surprised she's stuck around for so long because sometimes I wonder how I have any friends but now it's been 10 years, we are practically legally binded! I don't think she realises how special she is and I would be crushed if I ever lost her!  

Kirsty is so crazy and outgoing, always up for a laugh and will never let you down. She's incredibly smart, even though she will never admit it!!

Kirsty... you're the bestest friend that anyone could ask for and I'm glad that it's you I can call my best friend. Please don't ever change because I love you, you're my person!!

Eloise  
xxx
Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award here is the link
    http://ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-and-11-fun-facts-about-me.html

    Ella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog, check it out and please notify me when you finish it :)

    lemetamorphose.weebly.com/blog/the-liebster-award

    Kisses!

    Almu

    ReplyDelete