Friday 24 April 2015

Easter trip to Devon :)

Hello everyone!!

We hope you all had a very lovely Easter holidays, we definitely enjoyed our time away from school!

We would like to say a REALLY BIG soooorrrrrrryyyy for not posting in ages, but we will be posting more regularly now that the holidays are over :)

For this post I will be telling you all about my Easter trip to Devon...

During the holidays, my family and I took at last minute trip down to Devon, in the South West of England. I had a great time and the weather was so nice which was a massive bonus!


Day one: An extremely long journey! Normally I don't mind travelling in the car because I entertain myself by listening to music and singing really loudly (which always results in my brother telling me to SHUT UP!) But, this was so boring as it took forever and there was loads of traffic!

Day two: BEACH!! It was extremely hot on this day so, of course, we spent the day at the beach. It was a beautiful day and it added to my suntan so i'm not complaining! In the evening, we went out for dinner and the food was absolutely amazing! It was legit some of the best food I had ever eaten!


Day three: Happy Birthday Mummy!! (I wont mention her age :P) We had such a good day that involved the beach, presents and loads of cake! It was such great fun and I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did!

Day four: Beach again blah blah blah... I don't think I have anything more to say about this day but it was just as fun as the others!! We did take this really cute photo though, starring Lottie the supercool dog...


I had such a great time on holiday, sharing laughs and smiles with my fabulous family! I love them so much and I wouldn't change them for the world <3

Kirsty x
Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun! Thankyou for commenting and sorry for the late reply xx

      Delete