Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day!!

As you most probably know, it is Valentines Day today, but instead of doing a cliché post about how in love we think we are or how annoyed we are that we are still single, we thought we would do something a bit different!

So we are going to give you 14 chat up lines as it is the 14th February! These lines are super-funny and are very entertaining to read! You may even want to give some of them a try!


1. Hi, I'm Mr/Mrs right, someone said you were looking for me?

2. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something....my jaw

3. If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber

4. Are you are banana? Because I find you a-peeling

5. Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte

6. You look so familiar? Didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry

7. I thought happiness started with an H! Why does mine start with U?

8. I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet, I'm right here!

9. Are you less than 90 degrees because you're acute girl/guy

10. I might as well call you Google because you're everything I'm searching for

11. If you were writing on paper you would be fine print

12. Is your name wifi because I'm feeling a connection

13. Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I would still fall for you

14. I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away

There you go!
We hope you have a great day, even if you only have a date with Ben and Jerry's and Netflix :D

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment