Sunday 15 February 2015

CoalFace


Can we just...

Where do I even begin with this? I bought this in Lush last week and God, every time I shower I just cannot live without. 

As a loyal member of the Greasy-Faced-Teenager-Club, I bought this after being told that it was good for the skin. The charcoal is proven to absorb grease and oil and the liquorice root softens the skin. 
When I was in Lush, I was really torn between CoalFace and another charcoal based product, Dark Angels. However, the guy in the shop told me that Dark Angels was more of a cleanser and exfoliator, which I felt I didn't need, as you are only meant to exfoliate once a week and I wanted to use it every time I showered. 
So, alas, I bought CoalFace and even though it is not a cleanser, it has cleansing qualities as there are still exfoliating crystals when you lather the soap. 
(Excuse my face, I had no make-up on and I had only woken up an hour before. But you can see the exfoliating crystals. If you were to put more on, it would look more grey on the face) 

I find that once I have come out of the shower, my face feels really smooth and is not oily at all until I have my next shower, which is usually two days after. 

AND...
I also find that I don't have to lather the soap a lot to get enough to use on my face, and If I feel like it, my whole body!! 

It is a natural product and Lush do not test on animals so there really is not a reason not to buy CoalFace!! 

To be honest, I don't know how I lived 14 years of my life not knowing about this product because it is a miracle. 

So, I REALLY recommend you buy this because where would we be without it. 
  
Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment