Sunday 1 February 2015

The Weird and Wonderful Life of Eloise!!!

Hello, Bonjour, Hola...

As promised by Kirsty, I am going to share with you my wild roller coaster of a life! 

I was born on 13th July 2000, luckily not on a friday, into a family consisting of my mother and father!! Life was quiet until my younger sister was born in March 2003... but I wouldn't change her for the world because I love her hugely (Although I will never admit it to her!)

When I joined primary school, I met Kirsty and we clicked instantly. Now, 10 years later we are still best friends and she hasn't gotten bored of my crazy antics.(WHAT?!?!) 

However, within those 10 years, my parents got a divorce and it hit me hard. I was really confused and because I was living with my mum, I took all my frustration and anger out on her- and it lead me to behave in a way that I am really not proud of. But alas, my mistakes have lead me to where I am now...

And that is me writing this post!

So onto the fun stuff... here are my 50 random facts that really are quite random!!

  1. I can only drink FREEZING cold water
  2. Cling-film and I... worst enemies
  3. I tell people I'm 5ft... I'm not 5ft
  4. Cinnamon candles are life
  5. I'm OCD about my phone battery. It can never be lower than 50%
  6. I have to double emoji everything!!
  7. I am Kardashian Krazy... Can I be a Kardashian? 
  8. My guilty pleasure is WWE- Wrestling babyy
  9. I ace every video game I play- Mario, Just Dance, Resident Evil, you name it
  10. I played violin for 4 years
  11. In primary school, I won an award for being a goody two shoes
  12. When I was a baby, I went walk abouts in a shop and was found in the men's sunglasses section
  13. I have a serious phobia of needles... and snakes
  14. My nails have to be painted at all times
  15. I'm that girl who is friends with everyone, but only has 1 best friend
  16. Shuffle does not exist in my world- songs on repeat only
  17. Harrison Ford... Can I get an amen
  18. Ghost movies are a no no
  19. Dark chocolate> any other chocolate
  20. I am part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme
  21. Harry Styles... Will you marry me?
  22. Disney Channel 2004- 2011 is the best, no lie
  23. There is a quote for everything
  24. I can never ever use a hand drier in a public toilet
  25. I must sleep with my two flat pillows, or there is no sleep
  26. Roger Moore is my all time favourite James Bond
  27. I have a vast array of Body Shop Body Butter- I often smell like a fruit salad
  28. Hana is my middle name... yes H-A-N-A (Not even the computer recognised it)
  29. If I eat stirfry, I'll leave the meat 'till last
  30. I used to be addicted to The Sims, 24 hours 7 days a week
  31. I am a secret health junkie
  32. If I had to die in any store it would be B & Q
  33. If I could have a Volkswagen Campervan, I would
  34. My first phone was coincidently the same as my nan's
  35. I freaking love Nandos!!
  36. I am a sucker when it comes to old people
  37. You know I'm nervous if I'm very quiet or I ask A LOT of questions... A LOT
  38. Lip balm/ Lip stick all day, err day
  39. When I'm in the shower, I have to listen to my music and can only get out the shower at the end of a song
  40. I cry at everything! (but never in public)
  41. When I yawn, my eye twitches- one eye, it's sooo weird
  42. Savoury items in sweet foods is wrong- except carrot cake... delish!!
  43. If a movie is animated, I will not watch 
  44. I am obsessed with Smart Water. And no, it doesn't taste like any other water
  45. I don't know why but Greek music makes me happy
  46. I prefer to spend time alone, rather than being with a bunch of people
  47. I am an A-Lister in the Kim Kardashian game  
  48. I avoid watching sad films at all costs. I don't need the emotional trauma
  49. I am the BEST card writer in existence
  50. My eyelashes are supper duper long and I always get compliments about them which are always really awkward to reply to
And that is me!!

In the comments below, tell us 1 random fact about yourself because we want to know a little bit about you guys too!
But just remember...

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment