Friday 13 November 2015

Made In The A.M.

Hello everbody...

As you all know, Kirsty and I are MAJOR One Direction fans and we are elated that the new album has dropped today. 

And yes, we are devastated that the boys have decided to take a break for the next 2 years, but that was always expected and to be honest, they completely deserve it!!

But this album makes me so happy. The remaining 4 have done amazingly without Zayn and I am so proud of them.

I love how they break the mould and have gone down a completely different track- the album has a very different sound to their usual pop hits. It is definitely more chilled out- it is not as intense as previous albums, such as Midnight Memories.There are a lot of acoustic songs, which I think shows the talent of the boys more. It just shows the world how raw and angelic their voices are. Perhaps it mirrors the stage that the boys are in their lives at the moment. I think that it will, and has, made a mark on the music in the modern world.

I, and I'm pretty sure the rest of the fandom, died at the fact that Louis had a high note. I was walking down the road when I first heard it, on the way to school. And I must say, I must have looked like an absolute goon because I was grinning from ear to ear and I think I made a sound that really resembled a goat!! 

My favourite song is probably History, Temporary Fix, Never Enough, Walking In The Wind or Perfect!! I can't pick! Don't hate, but I seriously think that History sounds like a song that should be in High School Musical. And that is not a bad thing ( I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, even though I am 15, no shame)!!!! But if you asked Kirsty, she would say that her favourite song would be all of them... 

Today, I know that there is that whole Justin vs One Direction album battle but I seriously think that Made In The A.M. tops the charts!! 

I've really enjoyed this album but I know that the best is yet to come... so hurry up 2017!!!

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment