Sunday 15 November 2015

Love to Paris

Hello everyone...

I am so saddened that this post is even being written but with everything that has happened in Paris, I would like to say there are no words to even comprehend how angry and downhearted I feel.

It was such a shock to hear what has happened and I am devastated by the unnecessary loss of 129 lives. It is so horrible to think that people have the ability to hurt someone so deeply and have the ability to inflict such a dreadful pain. Moreover, why? To spread a message? It's ruthless and inhumane. 

I am so sorry to anyone has been affected and I offer my condolences- but I think that this is a chance for everybody to pull together. To realise we are all better than this.

The world is becoming a scary place and we must all be strong.

So wherever you are, stay strong and don't ever give in to fear.

We love you all

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment