Sunday 8 November 2015

The Walking Dead

Hello!!

This is going to be a quick post but it still a really one important one.

I recommend you stop exactly what you are doing and start watching The Walking Dead. It is so good that words cannot describe how hooked I am. Seriously, I started watching it a week ago and I am already on season 4!! I mean, i am sacrificing my GCSE revision here... 

It's one of those TV series that gets better with each season- it's like a fine cheese that matures with age. There is never is a dull moment. And yes, I may have to suffer watching it in poor quality on the internet but it is so worth it!! 

So, even though I haven't really told you anything about The Walking Dead, I hope that you pick up that remote and start watching it because you are really missing out!! 

DO IT!!! 

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment