Friday 1 April 2016

Completing your bucket list!

Hello, I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter holidays, I know I am enjoying the two weeks off!
During the holidays Eloise and I really wanted to tick something off of our endless bucket list so we chose to go to a pottery barn and paint our own pottery!

This was so much fun and I recommend every one of you has a go at this!

These were our designs, don't judge it was quite hard:





So, the next time you are planning your day and need something really exciting and different to do, give this a go because I promise you won't regret it. Plus you get to keep the pottery you have made as a memory to look back on! 

Afterwards, because we are definitely children at heart, we went to watch Zootropolis at the cinema. Can I say it was reeeeaaaalllllllyyy good! And very funny as well! I recommend doing this also.

Put these two activities together on the same day and you have an awesome and unforgettable day out! 

Kirsty

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment