Wednesday 9 March 2016

The Perfect Gym Playlist

So, we all know that the secret to a successful workout is to have tunes blasting that really get you going. 

For me, I am much more willing to go hard at the gym if I have music that i want to listen to. And they have to be high tempo songs (because how are you going to work up a sweat if you are blasting Photograph by Ed Sheeran?)

These are the songs that get me through a well deserved gym sesh:

1. Love On Top - Beyoncé

2. Lemonade- Danity Kane (feat. Tyga)

3. Trap Queen- Fetty Wap

4. Truffle Butter- Nicki Minaj (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)

5. Time Of Our Lives- Pitbull & Ne-yo

6. Bitch Better Have My Money- Rihanna

7. Confessions, Pt 2- Usher
(my fave!!)

8. Shut Up And Dance- Walk The Moon

9.Post To Be- Omarion (feat. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko)

10. Coffee- Miguel (feat. Wale)

11. Light It Up- Major Lazer (feat. Nyla & Fuse ODG)

12. All My Friends- Snakehips (feat. Tinashe & Chance The Rapper)

13. Touch- Pia Mia

14. Try Me- Jason Derulo (feat. Jennifer Lopez & Matoma)

15. Do It Again- Pia Mia (feat. Chris Brown & Tyga)

16. Glamorous- Fergie (feat. Ludacris)

17. I Don't Mind- Usher (feat. Juicy J)

18. Never Say Never- Justin Bieber & Jaden Smith
(I'm so sorry)

19. Work- Rihanna (feat. Drake)

So there!! This is what keeps me going at the gym!!

Comment the songs that you use for motivation and give me some suggestions as to what to add to my list!!

Eloise
xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment