Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Years Resolutions

Hello!!

As you all know, 2016 is fast approaching and that means we are all about to make our own New Years Resolutions. Now you may be thinking, it's a bit early to be doing this because it is still December 30th. 

However, for next year I want to be the best I can be, and that means putting a lot of thought and effort into my resolutions!! I thought, that if you're stumped, I'll give you a few tips to making the perfect resolution for you!

Well, for starters, I would only make one or two resolutions as you can put all of your efforts into succeeding. Even if they're only small, they're still likely to be kept if you only have one or two others. For example, two years ago, I made a resolution that I would stop biting my nails and I did exactly that!! I think you want to start small to get the biggest results.

Also, don't make a resolution to reinvent yourself, make a resolution to improve yourself. I am very big on self improvement and I think that I've worked hard for everything I've become, why would I want to change that? Now, I'm not saying I'm perfect (because I'm not) but there is always room for improvement. And I think that if you're going to do a fitness resolution, for example, you should play on your strengths- don't start from nothing, start from where you are now!!

Oh, and another thing, make sure you take baby steps to completing your goal. BE REALISTIC!! There's no point setting a goal to make £1,000,000 in a year, it's not likely. But do make a goal to make more money and ask yourself how am I going to do that?? Will I get another job on the side?? Will, instead of buying a coffee everyday, perhaps make my own and save money that way?? The key to succeeding your goal is to make baby steps. Make is sustainable, not unattainable.

So, these are my tips for the perfect New Years Resolution! I hope you have a great New Years and all the luck for 2016!!

Love, Eloise
xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment