Monday 23 November 2015

Love, Rosie

Hello everyone!

 Its Monday again, how does it come around so quickly?! We all need a pick me up and I truly recommend watching Love, Rosie xx



Now, I don't want to ruin it all for you so I am not going to tell you exaclty what happens! But, lets just say it is one of the cutest films I have ever seen!! It is a definite must watch!

I watched this movie with Eloise for the first time on Halloween and I don't know how we have gone that long without seeing it... Your life will be so much better once you do! All the way though the movie, Eloise was saying 'goals' 'goals' 'goals' and I must agree, it is become my life goal to have a relationship as good as the characters do in Love, Rosie! They are so cute!

Watch it now...otherwise I will be very upset! I have only seen it once and it is already becoming my favourite movie <3

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment