Tuesday 29 September 2015

My Mac Lipstick Collection!!

Hello!!

So, as an average (or not so average) female teenager, any chance I get I love to browse online at Mac Lipsticks. And to be honest, even if you have no interest in buying, it's still a great feeling looking at the vast array of colours and finishes. But here I am... 15 years old and 10 Mac Lipsticks later...


Shy Girl- Cremesheen



Shy Girl is one of my absolute favourites because it adds that perfect shimmer to your lips. Being a Cremesheen and all!! But the texture is so creamy and it really isn't an effort to put it on! It has orange tones but is ultimately a pink lipstick and also has a nude look to it!



Barbecue- Matte

The story of how this lipstick and I came to be is quite something. Barbecue is a Toledo lipstick and is therefore only available in America. Not only that, but as it was a collection item as well it was twice as rare!! Being a British citizen, I accepted the fact that I would never get my hands on this lipstick. However, on a spontaneous trip to a nearby shopping centre I nipped into an outlet cosmetic store and by luck, they had it!! And it was the last one in store- never to be restocked again!!! 
Anyway... As you can see from the images, it is a matte lipstick and is harder to apply. It also gives the sensation that your lips are dry. However, if you are dying to buy a red lipstick, this is the one I would go for!! And isn't the packaging beautiful!!? 



Giddy- Lustre

This lustre shade is long lasting and perfect for the summer and an outfit consisting of light colours. It is a very pink shade, but balances subtly perfectly!! Definitely worth the buy!!



Brave- Satin

This beautiful lipstick makes your lips look and feel silky smooth!! It was the first one I bought and is my favourite- my go to lipstick, perfect for any look!! It applies easily and looks so natural yet effortless!! I'm in love!! 



Pure Zen- Cremesheen

This shade is the best nude colour that I own!! It has hints of pink and tones of orange. It is definitely a colour that attracts to the lips or aids the eyes!! It glides effortlessly across your lips and leaves a gorgeous sheen!!



Please Me- Matte

A lot of people I know have gone out and bought Please Me because it is just so good. Even though it is matte, I find that it doesn't dry out my lips like Barbecue does. It is a rebellious shade of pink as it is darker, yet it has slight red and purple undertones... Amazing!!



So, I hope that this mini review of my Mac Lipsticks has helped you in any way, shape or form! I think it is clear to see that I love nude/ pink lipsticks and I'm sure my collection is to grow, what with Christmas coming up!! Haha!! I would love to hear which lipsticks are your favourites and I would love any recommendations for my next lipstick spree!!

Eloise
xxx

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment