Friday 18 September 2015

Big Apologies!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!
We would both like to say a massive SORRY for not posting in absolutely ages but we have been very busy! We will be continuing to post more regularly now as the summer holidays are over and we are have started the new school year.
 
So, as an apology present I am going to list my A-Z favourites!
 
A - Australian accents
B - Beaches
C - Christmas
D - Dance
E - Eloise
F - Family
G - Grapes
H - Holidays
I - Ice cream
J - Jaffa cakes
K - KIRSTY (is it bad to love yourself?!)
L - Lottie, my dog
M - Miranda
N - Nando's
O - One Direction, of course
P - Pasta
Q - Quizzes
R - Rain in summer
S - Singing
T - Talking
U - Unicorns, because I couldn't think of another word beginning with U!
V - Vanilla milkshakes
W - Winnie the Pooh!
X - Xfactor
Y - Yorkshire puddings
Z - Zebras, because why not?!
 
I hope you forgive us ;)
 
Kirsty xx
 
Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment