Friday 3 April 2015

My Best Friend Eloise...

Heyy everyone,

Today's post is going to be me telling you all about my best friend Eloise, where do I even begin....

Eloise is the kindest person I know, always putting others before herself. She loves to have fun and have a laugh (don't joke about her height though, or she may punch you in the face!). She is really creative, amazing at textiles and art, which I'm really jealous of because I can't draw to save my life! 

Eloise has been my bestest friend for nearly 11 years and I have never gotten sick of her! She is always there for me and is one of those people who doesn't need to ask if you are okay, she just knows. Her crazy sense of humor can put a smile on my face anytime of day and I love that about her because it means you never stay upset for long! Some of her jokes are reeeaaalllly bad, but they still don't fail to put me in a good mood. Plus, our conversations are hilarious...


We have the most phenomenal sleepovers, including LOADS of food and movie marathons which I wouldn't wish to spend with anyone else. We have so many memories and I can't wait to make lots more with her, even if I find it absolutely ridiculous that she hasn't watched The Lion King!!!??

I would just like to say thank you so much Eloise for being my best friend and for putting up with me for this long because to be honest without you, I would be a loner!
Love ya



Kirsty x

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment