Saturday 21 November 2015

Sleepover Antics

Hi!

So, I am currently recovering from a case of sleepover hangover... but it was all for a good cause!! I've just returned from possibly one of the best sleepovers ever and now I can barely keep my eyes open, I guess that means it's okay to hold off on the homework for now then!! 

We went to our friend, Simran's house. And let me just say that her house is massive. And yes, we even made a fool of ourselves when we accidentally walked into her dad's bedroom when he was sleeping just trying to find her. It was so embarrassing but we think that he thought it was Simran! 

The first thing we did, after chatting for half an hour, was food. Her mum is so amazing at cooking- we had the best chicken masala chicken pittas and she managed to make cheesy chips in under a minute. No joke. The best part though was the waffles and ice cream!! 

I'm pretty sure we spent most of the night playing games (and taking selfies). And watching A Cinderella Story, because Beth had never seen it. I really don't know how you can be alive for 15 years and not have seen the movie- it has the cutest scenes in all movie history!


And at half 1 in the morning we thought it would be a good idea to practice some moves for prom and started doing the Cha Cha Slide and YMCA!?!

We all slept in the attic/ games room in true Sleepover Club style- all of us laid facing each other in a circle with a torch being the only source of light in the room. It was so cool..

Anyway, the night ended at roughy 3am for me, (and 5am for some *cough* Kirsty *cough*) even though there were some really good efforts to keep Beth and I awake...

It was such a fun night and I cannot wait for the next!

Chin up, keep smiling and always be yourself
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment